Thursday, December 21, 2017

May/June

We are so happy the weather is getting nicer and we're one step closer to summer! Josh has been working in the yard getting some trenches dug for water lines. Stetson is obsessed with tractors and his dad. He has to sit on dads lap and usually falls asleep. 


 this is how I usually make dinner... stetson hanging on my leg! 
Bentley was excited for us to go to her art exhibit at the school. She's quite the artist! 







 We spent memorial day at the springville reservoir and Cami joined us! 


 One of the kids favorite things to do is to visit dad at the fire station! 



 We made a quick trip to Salem pond to fish and enjoy having Mike and Maryjane here to visit! 

 My boys!! 

So, our dogs got out and got hit by a car. Cora was pretty banged up. WE went to the animal ER and spent a long night there getting her fixed up! 





 Me and Bentley went on a girls trip with all the Baldwin cousins and aunts to Bear Lake for fun weekend. We had a great time! 






I'm starting to train again now that it's getting warm again! Josh got some action shots of me for my instagram page! 


No comments: