Thursday, November 6, 2014

Summer fun!

We had a BBQ with us, Jessica and kids and Francie and kids. The kids had fun being outside and playing together.





We had fun having Francie and the boys stay with us for a couple nights. 

I made a smash cake for Addis first birthday, so I let Bentley make and decorate one too. She loves to be creative!


Raegan loved the tomatoes at Addi's birthday party. She kept sneaking them!!

I got to go to girls camp this year. It was up Ogden canyon and it was a blast. We got to play at the lake one day and did lots of other fun things. The leaders did lots of fun pranks(like a fart machine). I think we had more fun than the girls sometimes. 
The archery was fun. One of the older missionaries was teaching me how to shoot and I let him show me, then after I shot and got bulls eye he said, "well I guess you've done this before!"


We spent a weekend in Logan at mama and grandad's house. The girls had fun looking at mama's fun trinkets and crafts. They also loved being in the garden and looking and tasting from the fruit trees.






We also got to ride the Rust's horses and the girls absolutely loved it!!





We've spent many days and nights walking to the park. The girls have so much fun!




We made some sparkly goo and the girls thought it was so fun. They played with it for a long time. 


I had a good birthday. We went to dinner at my parents and I got spoiled from Josh and my family.

We got to go to our 20 week gender ultrasound and we were so excited to find out that we're having a BOY!!

No comments: