Monday, January 24, 2011

Bentley's 2nd Birthday

Bentley turned 2! I made this cake for her Birthday. It was my first attempt at making a fondant cake. It was so much fun and it turned out pretty good. Everything was edible except the tinkerbell and pearls. I definitely learned a lot for the next cake I do.
We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for Bentley's party.
Bentley and her cousins enjoying some pizza.
Josh and his dad playing some games.
Bentley had so much fun running around playing on all the toys.
She loved her cake and was so excited when she was finally allowed to touch it.

Blowing out her candles.
Taking apart and cutting the cakes.
Enjoying our cake.
Opening some presents.
Yay! My own computer, so I don't have to touch mom and dad's anymore:)
Playing with her new vacuum.
Drawing some pictures with her new chalk board.

We can't believe Bentley is 2! She is so much fun and has the sweetest little personality.
- Some things about Bentley:
-Potty training and doing so good.
-Talks so much
- Can count to 4
-Learning her colors
-Loves her barney movie
-Favorite cartoon is Diego(not Dora)
-Best buds with her daddy
-Loves new clothes
- Always carrying a baby around
- She is tall(96%)
- Starting to like Nursery
- Always kissing mom and dad
- Has to try on all my makeup while I get ready

-We love you Bentley...


8 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Wow that cake looks amazing!! YOu should seriously think about doing that professionally. I'm way impressed. I'm sad we couldn't go, but glad you guys had fun! Can't believe she's two! Crazy!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Wow that cake looks amazing!! YOu should seriously think about doing that professionally. I'm way impressed. I'm sad we couldn't go, but glad you guys had fun! Can't believe she's two! Crazy!

Harward Family said...

She is so cute! That cake was so amazing!!! You did such a great job on it. You should start making cakes for people...I would buy one!!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh how cute! That cake seriously looks awesome!!! I'm so impressed. Happy birthday Bentley!! Our babies are growing up way too fast. She's so cute, I'm glad she had a fun time.

Staci said...

That cake looked really good, crazy that it was your first one! So awesome! Bentley is so cute, I can't believe she's already 2. It's so fun to hear how she's growing. Happy Birthday to Bentley!

Brit said...

Happy Birthday cute little Bentley! Good job on the cake! It's darling!

Cari Sorensen said...

She is too adorable! I can't believe time has gone by that fast. And that cake is amazing! Nice work Nicole!!

DELYNN said...

She is so adorable! And the cake is simply amazing. You got skillz!!:) So fun to see her and your family.