Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

Bentley playing in the leaves with her daycare friends!


Bentley and her cousins looking at all their candy!


Bentley eating her candy out of her bucket!



Josh's cute costume....




Me and Bentley getting ready to go trick-or-treating in the rainy and cold weather! We only went to 5 houses since it was so cold. She got so excited every time someone put candy in her bucket!


Bentley and her great grandma Ludwig.



Getting excited for trick-or-treating:)







2 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Bentley is at the fun age where she is just getting excited to go trick or treating huh! That's so fun. I can't wait till Jace is to that stage. You were nice to go out in the rain with her!

Harward Family said...

SO cute! I bet Bentley just had so much fun! Brooklyn loved Halloween this year. We went Trick or Treating at my sister's house and the rain was not very much fun :( Bentley looked so cute all dressed up. I love that you are doing coupons. I have always wanted to try doing all the coupons but it confuses me haha! You will have to teach me how to do it.