Monday, November 8, 2010

Making Cookies!

Me and Bentley made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies one day and she absolutely loved licking the spoons and eating the cookies!

Here is another one of my awesome deals I got!
Sorry if you don't care, but it's just fun for me to figure it out and write down how much I saved! I have been having so much fun and gotten so much free/ cheap food and other household and personal hygiene items.

Anyways, all this stuff would normally cost $66.30
I spent $2.40. Such an awesome deal.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

Those cookies sound so good, I bet Bentley just loved them.
Seriously? That is an amazing deal! Where do you get your coupons from? I have always wanted to start using them.

Harward Family said...

Mmmmm I love cookies! Bentley is so cute :)
Good job on your couponing!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

mmmmm I love pumpkin cookies. They are my new favorite treat! You are such a savy shopper! What a great deal.

The Egan Family said...

What an awesome deal!!! I love knowing that I saved money when I buy things.. way to go Nicole!!!!
Those cookies look delicious, Looks like bentley just loved it!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

So how are you saving so much money! You should make a post on what your doing to save so much money so you can enlighten the rest of us.