Monday, August 17, 2009

This past weekend me and Bentley and my sister, Cami went up to Bear Lake to visit Josh. He's been there for a couple weeks doing some houses there. It was a pretty cold weekend, so we didn't get in the water much, but it was good to see Josh and get away.









Bentley loved the sand and the water!





Here's a pic of Josh working at the one of the houses. He did all the finish trim and the wood floor, which looks so good.




Bentley was helping me open some presents on my birthday. Josh was out of town, so my mom made dinner and a cake for me, which was so nice of her. Thanks everyone for spoiling me on my birthday.



We went fishing at Salem ponds a couple weeks ago. We caught some fish and had a fish fry after with Melissa and Gabe.






Me, Melissa, and Bentley played in the water while the boys fished.







Bentley loved these ducks! She is so interested in all animals and loved to watch them and laugh.













13 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I love adventurous you guys are! We're pretty boring compared to you guys!! I'm envious of your energy and enthusiasm to do it all! I know I wouldn't be able to handle my hubby gone for a couple weeks, ESPECIALLY over my birthday!!! YOU GO GIRL! ;)

Heather said...

oh... I'm going private... so send me your email address to hay2386@netscape.net

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Ya bear lake is so cold huh! It's beautiful though. Bentley is getting soooo big, so cute!! Glad you guys had fun! :)

THE COX FAMILY said...

Bentley is getting so big and she is adorable! I can't believe we still have not seen her in person. We are sucky friends. I'm so sorry:(

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I heard about the fun night with Cami and her vomiting:) Bentley loves the water doesn't she. What a cute little family you have!

Harward Family said...

She is so ADORABLE and I love that she already loves the water! When we move home next summer we will have to take the girls swimming! Happy Birthday to you! I am coming home next month and I would love to see you:)

Love said...

Fun Nicole!! Your family is so cute! And baby Bentley is ahhhh SO CUTE!! She is getting big! I love all her outfits! Thats great that you got to take a little vacation and relax. I know how the husband not home thing goes, :( Im sure you have been getting lots of help from your sweet family!

Brit said...

Holy crap Nicole! I can't believe you have had a baby... you are still just as skinny but with bigger boobs haha! But seriously, you look amazing. Bentley is such a little cutie pie.

Unknown said...

She is so cute and so much fun! I love the picture of her watching baby einsteins,Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh such cute pictures at the shore! And happy late birthday!!!

Robby and Rachel said...

OH my gosh!!! Bentley is so freaking cute!!! looks like you guys are staying busy.. It was good to see ya a couple of weeks ago..

Katie Jean said...

looks so fun and refreshing! i love being in the water but i cant take the heat! happy belated birthday!!

Erin said...

Hi, Ludwigs! Its great that you have a blog also. The pictures are adorable. Its fun to see Josh as a daddy. Hope you're enjoying every minute of parenthood. Enjoy the one on one time, its a little harder when you have two kids.