Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bentley 6 months

We can't believe Bentley is 6 months old. She is so much fun and is very happy. She just mastered sitting all by herself and can sit there for a long time. She also has learned to do the army crawl.
Here is Bentley watching her Baby Einstein video. She absolutely loves them and pays attention to nothing else when it is on.

She finally likes being on her tummy. She was playing with toys and next thing we know she's zonked out.


This was funny! We went to a restaurant and thought it would be funny to see her face while eating a lemon, well she loved it and wouldn't let us take it away.



We went swimming at my sisters pool and had so much fun.




On Saturday we went to the Uinita's with my sister in law, her family, and some friends. It was gorgeous up there and we had fun playing by the water and playing some games.






Bentley loves to eat these rice crackers. She gets so excited when I give one to her. She has her two bottom teeth now.





We went hiking up to this beautiful lake, it was a pretty good hike and super hot. Josh had all the weight on his back and I just had some water in mine and I had to pretty much run to keep up with him.
















8 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I can't believe she is 6 months old!! She is so cute and so much fun! I love the picture of her watching baby einsteins, she looks like shes glued to the t.v.

Harward Family said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that she is 6 months old that is just so crazy! I love when they can sit up:) She is super Adorable.

Love said...

My favorite picture is the first one! She is sooo cute! I bet you wish you could stop time sometimes because it flies by so fast, and kids grow up so fast! You guys are always doing something fun outside! :)

Cari Sorensen said...

I cannot believe how big she is. And the first pic of her adorable smile just makes me melt! I am amazed she is army crawling already, how fun!

Katie Jean said...

looks like you guys are enjoying your summer! how fun. i cant wait til next summer when i can stand to be outside in this heat.

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

she is so adorable! She is a true Baldwin with that lemon in her hand.

Heather said...

I can't believe she's 6 months old!!! She is so stinkin cute!!! We really REALLY need to get together! Truly!!!

Unknown said...

Bentley loves the water doesn't she. What a cute little family you have!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step