Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. We had a family reunion at Downata hot springs in Idaho. We stayed in these little cabins and had so much fun.

My cute little Bentley...
Me and my little sis going to the campfire,


Josh will be really mad I'm putting this picture on here since he's so white, you can't really see in this pic but he's got a really bad farmer tan!



Bentley has discovered her thumb and has been sucking it all weekend. I keep taking it out, because I don't want her to be a thumb sucker. I know, that sounds really mean.





The water at the pools was so warm from the hot springs. Bentley loved being in the water. She fell asleep a couple times.




Just hangin by the pool with my sweet farmer tan.




Josh had a day off work, so we decided to go fishing for the day. We didn't catch any fish, but we did catch some crawdads. They look like a mini lobster!




That's a horrible picture of me, but you can see my crawdad if you look close.











11 comments:

Randy and Candice said...

Looks like you guys had a fun family reunion. By the way you look great! Bentley is getting so big and she so cute!

Natalie said...

I love the one of Bentley in her swimming suit. She is getting so big. Happy fourth.

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

We had a lot of fun i'm glad we could all ride together. Bentley was so good, oh wait shes always good! I miss crawdad fishing we use to always do that at strawberry. See you tomorrow!

The Egan Family said...

I love Bentley's Swim suit, its so adorable! i'm glad you guys had a good 4th of July.

Harward Family said...

Oh Nicole Bentley is so cute! I just love her cheeks:) What a fun trip and it looked like you stayed busy. I loved seeing you while I was in Utah. I miss seeing and talking to you! Only 10 more months and I will be back:) I LOVE Bentley's Swimming suit.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

How fun! You guys have done tons of fun stuff lately, I'm just waiting for Cohen to get a little older so we can get out a little more. Bentley is getting so big! I love her chubby thighs and her little swimming suit is adorable!!

Cari Sorensen said...

Nicole, she is SO cute! That little smile is adorable! We HAVE to get together sometime. Let me know when you are not working so we can!

justnjess said...

SUper cute pictures, Bentley is getting so big, we need to go to the pool one of these days before summer is over, I love her americana bikini!

Katie Jean said...

looks like fun! we just took charlie camping for the first time. we had a blast-he loved the dirt a little too much :) bentley is just as cute as ever!

THE COX FAMILY said...

OK! We officially suck! Your kid is getting so big, and I haven't even come to see her. I am a lame friend sorry guys. And our kid is almost 2 yrs and just barely going on her first camping trip. LAME! Lets hangout soon. ~Terry

Unknown said...

I love all her outfits! Thats great that you got to take a little vacation and relax
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step