Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bentley 5months and camping

I just can't believe Bentley is already 5 months. She is so much fun and getting such a cute personality.

For father's day weekend we went to my parents property. My dad said all he wanted for father's day was some help at the property, so in between storms we pitched in and cut down trees and bushes to make the place look nice. My parents have done such a good job up there, it looks so nice. We really enjoy going there and riding 4 wheelers, fishing and just hanging out.
Me and my mom hauling some wood that was cut down. We put it in the big pile of firewood that my dad has made.


Josh and my dad working hard...

Josh recently bought this saw, he's going to start a tree cutting business and wanted to try it out. His first tree job is today and is a really big tree surrounded by power lines and fences. I hope he is careful. When he used to fight wildfires he was the sawyer, so he knows what he's doing, but I am just a worry wart.




My mom and Bentley in our trailer.




We went to the Strawberry day's Rodeo. We had a lot of fun and Bentley was so good and slept most of the time in my sisters arms.


My dad recently had a birthday and was letting Bentley help him with his presents. He just loves her so much.






Bentley loves watching the dogs and just can't stop staring at them. I don't know if I said or not, but we kept Dixie and got another dog for her to play with so we wouldn't feel as bad about keeping her outside. It's worked out really good.




Josh is feeding Bentley some sweet potatoes, which she loves. I've been making some of my own baby food and it' so easy and so much cheaper. Thanks Kendall for teaching me how to do it...










4 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I was said that we couldnt go up and help. Looks like you guys did a great job! I can't believe Bentley is already five months old! She is so much fun.

Brit said...

wow is she really 5 months old? time flies! She is so cute!

Kendall said...

Your parents property is so pretty! It looks like you guys have been having alot of fun! Let me knownext time you want to get together!

Love said...

You guys are always doing something fun with your whole family! That is so awesome that you can get together so often! Your pictures are so cute! Bentley is adorable! She is so stylish! :)