Monday, June 8, 2009

5k race

Me and my sister, Melissa ran in the pony express 5k race this past weekend. We had a lot of fun doing the race. Josh and Bentley came to watch us as we ended the race. It was such a nice day and felt so good to run. This was Melissa's first time doing a race, I think she had a lot of fun.
Yay, we did it!!!
We matched and we didn't even mean to.




I put Bentley in the Pony express Baby contest. She was one of the finalists, but she didn't win. It was fun though and fun to see all the other babies.

Bentley is finally starting to like being on her tummy, if she's got toys around.



Josh decided to be lazy and see if Bentley would hold her own bottle and she did, I couldn't believe it. She doesn't get a bottle very often, only when she's getting babysat.





Baby London.
Some of Bentley's friends....


Baby Peyton








11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you!

DELYNN said...

That's awesome! You are so gorgeous and skinny!! So jealous! Bentley is adorable. I can't believe how fast she has grown up.

Candice said...

Go girls! That's awesome you guys ran a 5k, there's no way I could do that. We missed you at the family reunion. (I guess that's what it was) Bentley is getting so big!

Heather said...

Way to go! I'm doing one on the 4th of July in Provo! You should do that one too!

Bentley is getting so big! She's darling! We put Brooke in a baby contest this past weekend too... too funny!

Love said...

Nicole I really admire you! You have always been so athletic and healthy! Always!! Congrats on the race! Bentley looks so cute in all her pics!!

The Egan Family said...

Good Job on the 5k race!! Bentley is looking cute as ever!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I had a blast! It was fun doing it with you! Next will be the half marathon:) Bentley looks just as big as London.

Harward Family said...

How fun that Melissa ran it with you! Good job! Bentley looks so cute in all of her pictures but my favorite is the one where she is wearing Blue she looks GREAT in blue:)

Harward Family said...

we will be in Utah on the 23 of this month! I have to see you and Bentley!!

Katie Jean said...

way to go. ive always admired runners. looks like you had fun

Alyssa/Jo said...

Nicole...you don't know me, but I fought fires with Josh. I saw Ludwig on Tae's blog (she and I played soccer together at UV) and so I had to see if it was Ludie. (Gotta love blog stalking!) I would love it if you told him hi for me. He was the most entertaining guy on the crew...no doubt about it! It's awesome to see his beautiful family. I'll check in from time to time to see what crazy Ludwig is up to.

p.s. I love the name you chose for your daughter, and she is adorable!