Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Camping/ Bentley's first food

Bentley just had her 4 month appointment. She's really healthy, she weighs 14lbs and is 25 inches now. I can't believe she's 4 months. She's rolling over now and loves to have conversations and laugh. Me and Josh are having so much fun with her. She's such a good baby. I decided to start her on rice cereal, which was a fun experience. She really liked it, but just wasn't quite sure about the spoon thing. She has an ear infection in both ears and just got her shots. She has been super cranky today, I feel bad for her.






We went to visit Josh's Grandma Ludwig on
Memorial Day.


The boys playing redneck horseshoes. We went camping at my parents property this past weekend. Web had a good time, even though it rained the whole time.







Josh and Bryce shootin the birds, I think between the 4 boys there are no birds left up there.






Melissa and Gabe trying out our bows.






Bentley's first camping trip....

Me and my mom took the babies for a walk in between storms!












7 comments:

Harward Family said...

What a fun camping trip! Bentley is getting so big and she is just adorable! You are such a good mom to her:)

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I seriously can't believe she's already four months, time flies. She has such a cute little personality. We had a blast campin with you guys! Thats funny that you went for a walk with "the babies" :) She is pretty much like my baby I guess! Thanks for the run, it felt great, hope you got a nap in from your long night!

Katie Jean said...

looks like so much fun! we have yet to take Charlie camping- all he does is eat rocks and dirt! Bentley is getting so big- she's a qt

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

I can't believe she's already 4 months! She's so cute. I hear the diapers get nasty when you start to feed them solid foods!

Glad you guys had fun camping! I wish we could go camping so bad, not for a while though!

Love said...

Awwww fun! I bet Bentley loved the camping trip....She looks so cute in her little hat!! You have such a good family, you are always doing fun things together!!

Cari Sorensen said...

She is getting SO big and adorable! I love the chunky cheeks! We need to get together sometime soon! We are as settled in as we are going to be for now! So if you are ever bored let me know!

Randy and Candice said...

I feel like we haven't seen you guys forever hopefully we'll see ya tonight maybe... Bentley is a cutie! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun at the property!