Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bentley 7 months


My sisters decided to do a little photo shoot of Bentley one day while I was at work. I think they are really cute! Bentley's new thing is to wave and I swear it sounds like she says "hi." She loves when I read her books. She's such a happy girl and is so busy...

Me and a friend, Kiana took our babies swimming to enjoy the last few warm days. Bentley loves the water and had a blast.











Bentley and her cousins, Brooke and Cole. She loves them and all kids, she gets all excited whenever she sees kids or animals.






Bentley eating some corn on the cob. She loves to eat.













8 comments:

Love said...

Aww how cute Nicole! I think she looks like you! She is so cute, and getting so big! I love the corn picture. She takes after her mom, always eating VEGGIES!!! ha ha! I wish I were able to do that!!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

I can't beleive that she is already 7 months old. She is darling. I love when they start to do the little things like waving and saying little words. Your sister did a good job on the pictures. So cute!!!

Robby and Rachel said...

oh my gosh she is getting so big!!! Those pics are adorable!!

Natalie said...

Wow! I cant believe it has been seven months already. I love the new pictures.

Randy and Candice said...

Wow Bentley is 7 months already! She's a little cutie! I can't believe she'll eat corn on the cob!

Katie Jean said...

so cute! i love the pics and all her cute little outfits! so fun

The Egan Family said...

those pictures are sooo cute!! Bentley is adorable!

Cari Sorensen said...

They did do a great job with the photo shoot! She is so cute and getting so big! We need to get together for a play date!