Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving we went to Josh's mom's house in Littleton, Colorado. We had a really good time being with family. We were there 5 days. Josh made the Thanksgiving turkey in his new turkey fryer. I was a little nervous about having a fried turkey, but it turned out really good. It was some of the best turkey I've ever had. All the girls went to see the movie "Twilight," I thought it was pretty good!


While we were there we had some family pics taken. Not exactly what I wanted to do being 33 weeks pregnant, but they turned out pretty cute and it's good to have an updated family picture.

I taught the girls how to make fizzy bath bombs one of the days we were there.

It snowed quite a bit while we were there. We were supposed to leave on Sunday to go home, but decided to stay an extra day because the weather was so bad. Josh's sister and her family left that day and took them almost 16 hrs to get home, which normally takes 8. I was so glad we decided to stay another day. There's no way I could've done that being this pregnant!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I dont remember if you knew this or not, but I grew up in Highlands Ranch, which is kinda apart of Littleton! I LOVE it there! We really should hang out sometime oustide of the 6 week haircut apts! You're so cute and I love talkin with you! Lemme know! 735-7721

Love said...

Hey Nicole! You look great! It looks like you had a good thanksgiving. Nothing better than spending it with family! Im sure you are getting really excited and anxious for you little girl to come! I am jealous!!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

What a cute family!!!!!!!

Cari Sorensen said...

I am so glad that you got home safely! I was worried when I heard it snowed pretty hard that day, so I am glad you played it safe! It was SO fun seeing you too!! Sorry if I was a little excited, it is just hard being away from all friends, and I was so happy to see you! ;) You are so cute prego!

Robby and Rachel said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun on thanksgiving.. you look so cute.. hopefully we get to see you on christmas!!