Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas


We had a really good Christmas this year! We went over to the Baldwin's Christmas Eve and stayed the night! We ate lots of good food, watched movies and played games. In the morning we got up about 6 and opened presents. Melissa and Gabe came over later and my dad made a big breakfast for all of us! My brother and sister got a wii, which me and Josh had never played before. We had a blast and were both sore the next day!


Josh with all his presents! He got a bunch of dog training stuff for his hunting dogs, which he was so excited about!

I got a steam mop, scrapbooking stuff and lots of other fun things. Josh and I got a glider and dresser for our babies room from his mom and my parents!

This was a funny gift I got Josh! He says he won't carry my diaper bag around, because it's too girly, which is green and brown and not girly at all. So I bought him his own diaper bag from cabelas and filled it with some daddy survival items. In it I put a mask, goggles, ear plugs, gloves, a baby bottle with some candy in it, and a few other fun things! He thought it was pretty funny.

Me and Josh getting ready to open our stockings that we did for eachother.

5 comments:

Love said...

Nicole! How exciting you are due SO soon! Im so happy for you! Im sure you and Josh CANT wait! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Cari Sorensen said...

Looks like fun! That daddy survival gift will come in handy for sure! Justin still has a hard time changing those diapers!! :)

Heather said...

I love that daddy survival gift! What a fun idea! You are too cute! We really need to get to know each other more! We have a TON in common! I know you're due soon and I'm so excited for you! So lets get together soon! email me and ill give you my phone # since I don't want it on the web! ;) hay2386@netscape.net

Brit said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Hope you are feeling good during this last stretch of your pregnancy:)

Staci said...

That Daddy diaper bag idea is hilarious! I loved how it had all the protective gear. I bet that even if I got Brad one of those he still wouldn't change the diapers though.