Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby shower

My wonderful mom and sister threw me a baby shower! They went to a lot of work and made everything so cute. We invited family and a few close family friends. The turnout was great, about 50 people came. I felt so loved that everyone would take time out of their Saturday and support me! I am 30 weeks now and getting so excited, especially now that we have some stuff for her! Josh was pretty excited when I came home to see everything that we got. It's so cute to see how excited he is for our baby to come...

Opening some gifts...


We had a few different soups, veggies, and yummy desserts. Thanks to all those who brought the food!



My mom is so crafty! She made these cake slices for a party favor. They were filled with pink, green, and brown candies(the baby's room colors). She's so creative! Thanks mom!!!!!











12 comments:

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh how adorable are your cakes!!! I so wish i could have been there! And your belly is growing and getting so cute! Congrats!

Love said...

What a cute shower! The colors are adorable! The party favors are so cute too! Your whole family is so creative!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Hey Nicole!! It's Paige Newell. You look so adorable pregnant! Your a stick with a ball on your tummy, every pregnant lady is jealous of you! You really do look gorgeous though and happy. My blog is private, so If you want to email me your email address so I can invite you that would be awesome. I'm so glad I found you!!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Ha ha! forgot to give you my email.

paigehargis11@yahoo.com

Harward Family said...

Everything looks perfect! I wish that I could of been there it is so hard living away I miss out on a lot of important things:( you look super cute and I can't wait to see you soon!

Robby and Rachel said...

You look so cute!!! I'm so sorry I couldn't get off work!! Looks like you got tons of cute stuff, I'm excited to see you guys hopefully at Thanksgiving

Natalie said...

My favorite part about having a baby is how excited Jason gets. I love that he has a sensitive side and will sometimes let it out. :)

Brit said...

You look so cute pregnant:) Those party favors are awesome!

The Egan Family said...

Those cakes are too cute! Thats so fun! It was good seeing you last week!

Colby and Hilary said...

You are such a cute pregnant one!!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Oh my gosh you're pregnant! Congrats! I had no idea Nicole, I'm glad I found your blog. We are expecting a baby too, I'm a little over 18 weeks. The shower they threw was ADORABLE. And I love the baby decor you made, so cute. Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Those party favors are so dang cute! You're family is so creative I love it!