Saturday, November 1, 2008

We had a good Halloween! We just had some friends come over for dinner and we made carmel apples and played UNO! We sure had lots of trick-or-treaters!!! Oh and I have to teach the lesson in Relief Society tomorrow! I am so nervous and really don't want to do it. I've felt sick about it all week. Hopefully it goes good!!!





I have been busy making crafts in my spare time for the baby's room! I made these few projects and I've also been making tons of bows for the baby! Josh thinks I'm crazy, but I just keep getting all these ideas and I can't stop. Her room is going to be brown, pink, and green! Sometime, when Josh gets a spare minute from his busy work schedule he is going to do batton board 1/2 way up the wall with a shelf on top in the baby's room! I will post some pics if and when we get it finished! I am 29 weeks now and still feeling good, just a bit tired! The baby moves around like crazy, it's so much fun to feel her!


12 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

That is no fun that you have to teach relief society. I would be so nervous. You will do goog. Good luck!! Your babies room is going to be so dang cute. You are so creative. I definately didn't get that gene from mom and dad:( We only got like two trick or treaters. Thats crazy you got a lot.

Harward Family said...

Your babies room is so stinking CUTE! Melissa is right you are so creative. When we move back to Utah and buy a house I told Brian we should hire you to decorate it for me:) We only had three trick or treaters last night...Brooklyn was sick so she did not get to wear her costume. I am glad you are feeling good. When is your baby shower?

Cari Sorensen said...

How cute those crafts are! Nice job Nicole! And I am so sorry you have to teach tomorrow, I totally know how that feels to be sick the whole week just thinking about it! Good Luck!!!

Randy and Candice said...

Hey Nicole! It's Candice your cousin in-law I guess.. K I love your crafts I wish you would make me one and I would pay you lots! I know if I did it, it would not even come close to how cute yours is. Well I'm excited to see you at your shower next week you look really good I'm jealous! Can't wait to see how cute her room turns out. Good luck with the lesson! I'd be nervous too..

Natalie said...

I love those Baby crafts. I could never put those together like that. It looks so good. Very creative. I hope your lesson goes well. I am in the nursery. I think sometimes i would rather teach relief society :)

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Your crafts are way cute! Hey I found your blog through melissas. I heard you were prego, you look soo cute! Congrats on the little girl!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

The BABY sign is so so cute!!! You should have a craft class and invite me...
That little girl is going to have the cutest room!!

Brit said...

I found your blog and thought I would say hi. Love the nursery stuff-- you are the craftiest person I know!

THE CARTERS said...

Aw,Baby. I love it! You are so creative. Its going to be such a cute room!

The Egan Family said...

those are so cute! You're baby is going to be rolling in style!

Amy said...

Ok, lets be honest...you are amazing! I can't believe the talent that comes out of your hands! We need to get together for a girls CRAFT night (and maybe you can show us some things...)? I'm so excited to see you Thursday and your cute baby bump!

Tauaalo Family said...

Nicole,
Wow you little girls room is going to be so cute! You are so creative! Do you have a name for you baby girl yet?