Thursday, October 20, 2016

December!



I've worked hard and done insanity max 30 and then 21 day fix extreme. I loved this program and the results I got. 30 minute workouts and an awesome nutrition guide to follow.


 We started getting the Christmas stuff out. The girls are so excited!! We also got our rock retaining wall and steps in which will be nice! One step at a time for our yard!

 The kids love popcorn and movie nights and Stetson has figured out how much he loves popcorn. Mom has to look the other way and ignore all the mess it makes! 
 Our elf, Chippy has made his appearance again! He brought a book and the girls are absolutely thrilled. 
 I started a challenge group for the month of December that will be focused on Christ(using this book) and working on our health and fitness through the holidays!

 This kid is so busy. He loves to get in all the cupboards and the dishwasher! 


 Me and a couple friends went to a cute boutique and got matching wood trees! 
Just one of the daily messes of Stetson. Why do they always have to throw their food?

I made this fun canvas and I love how it turned out!


Mapleton had a fun lighting ceremony with carols, lots of lights, reindeer and santa. Bentley got to sing in the childrens choir with her school. 






They found the perfect tree!!!!

 We saw santa at walmart, so the kids went to see him. Raegan wouldn't go anywhere near him though, haha!!

Josh took me here on a date night. This doesn't look high, but it was very high and I was panicking, but I faced my fears and did it!!


Project time.... We are building some barn doors for our house. One for the master bedroom and one for the kitchen! So excited!!






I am making Stetsons birthday onesie!


I am not used to stringing lights on a tree! What a huge pain, but it's going to be great!




Happy birthday to my cute mom!!



I decided to make good use of all of the random antlers we have laying around. I love how the mantel turned out.









No comments: