Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring

 We finally went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The girls had such  great time and loved the end where they could dig in the sand and get dirty! We went with the Miles family also!




 I'm really enjoying sharing my healthy and simple meals with my instagram followers and my challenge groups. 


Raegan decided she loves dirt and we sure love her! We love that we can be outside. Bentley got student of the month and we're so proud of her. She is an excellent student and loves school so much. Bentley also got rid of some toys for money. I told her .25 cents per toy and it was a great incentive to get rid of toys for the both of us!




 This sweet boy of ours is a pure delight to have around. He's such a good baby and super chill.








 Our house is coming along! Josh has been spending lots and lots of time at the house. I miss him, but I know it will be worth it in the end! I can't wait to see what it's like in a few months! 
Gotta love the blowouts..... And it always seems to happen when we are out and about!! 
We visited Josh at the fire station since he spent his birthday there!




This poor sweet boy got really sick and needed a breathing treatment! It's so sad when babies get sick and they can't tell you what's wrong. I'm also a nervous wreck and can't sleep because I have to check on him all the time! 

Crazy hair and messy popsicle faces... I think I smell summer!!


Stetson got a bad rash from antibiotics. It made us so sad! 
Bentley started Spring soccer. She's loving it and is super excited about her new soccer shoes and cleats. She's pretty timid, but loves running after the ball. 



No comments: