Wednesday, March 30, 2016

May


 We are loving the warmer weather! Stetson loves to put his blanket over his face when he sleeps and it freaks me out. He is a blanket boy for sure! I've been a tired mama lately as Josh has been always gone working on the house. I got the girls to rub my tired feet! I feel bad for Josh lately. 
He is stressed to the max with building our house and other jobs he's doing too! I know it will be so worth it, but it's definitely hard!





 Happy Mother's Day! I can't believe I have 3 kids. They're beautiful, hard, and exhausting, but so worth it!! I love each and every one of their personalities!!


 Stetson tried rice cereal. He doesn't love it, but we'll keep working on him! 
The girls love plato. I don't let them do it too often because of the mess, but they're really happy to  do it! 

I'm in full swing in my beach body business! I love helping people and sharing what is helping me to make better decisions for my health. We also went to the Payson open house temple with the Seely's and Taylor's. It was a super windy day, but the temple was beautiful.








 Bentley did a little fun run at her school and she did a great job!







 Bentley thought cleaning the bathrooms were a gross job! 

 We went to Chuck e cheese for a birthday party and of course the girls had a great time!!


 Bentley is my creative child. She made this necklace out of clovers while we waited for Josh to get back off a call at the station!
I love the strength I'm feeling as I've been consistently working out for the past month! I'm a better person when I take time for myself each morning! 

Our tile in our house is done and I get to help clean it and get it ready for grout and sealing. I love how it's turning out. It's fun to see the stuff we picked out coming together! 


Bentley had her Kindergarten graduation. We loved watching her sing and participate. She's very shy, but loves school and is a very good student. Her teacher told us Bentley is her angel student in class. 


Just a typical mom day, ha ha!! We went to kangaroo zoo for Jace's birthday and the girls had such a great time!




Our cabinets are in! Wow! This is getting so exciting and real! Our cabinet guy was super skeptical about our choice of a blue barn wood island, but I think it's going to be awesome! We brought dinner to Josh and we had a little picnic in our soon to be kitchen!





No comments: