Friday, January 8, 2016

April

Our house is coming right along.... Josh and my dad have been putting in many many hours to get our electrical done. They're doing a great job! We come visit often, because this is where Josh lives, ha ha!! And we usually get put to work by sweeping and picking stuff up! This has been a lot of work, but I know it will be so worth it!





Since Easter Sunday is on conference we dressed up a bit early in our Sunday best!! Aren't they the cutest?!


I'm all about food these days as I try to help the gals in my groups! One of our challenges was to try and come up with the most creative idea for your food. This is what me and Bentley made and it was pretty dang cute. Bentley loved having it for a snack!



Coloring easter eggs was fun and of course messy!!



The girls went to a neighborhood easter egg hunt and had lots of fun!!




Stetson is so close to rolling over! How is he already this big????

I'm just enjoying some sunshine rays on our future deck! Look at that view.......
This little one is into everything lately! she knows that when I'm nursing Stetson that she can get into whatever she wants. She also colored all over our comforter in the guest room! I wanted to be mad, but that face just kills me!

I shared my before and after pictures on social media. It was incredibly scary, but something I needed to do to show what being consistent and sticking to a plan can do! I lost 16 lbs and 14 inches doing insanity Max30. I feel incredible. On day one I maxed out at just over a minute, but now I am so much stronger and I love how healthy I feel! 


We've been hiding these little guys in the basement! The girls get to find these Easter morning! We can't wait to have chickens and get fresh eggs!!


No comments: