Sunday, January 4, 2015

November/ Thanksgiving

6 weeks left until we get to meet our little guy. This has been a really good pregnancy. I've felt like I have energy still and feel pretty good.




 Me and my really good friend went to dinner and got pedicures before I had the baby. It was a fun night and the pedicure felt great!!
 I found Bentley's doll like this after she left for school one day. She's getting pretty good at doing hair!

 We used the easy bake oven on night and made some yummy truffles. The girls love it. 

 Bentley had a little Thanksgiving program at her school. They sang some cute songs. It was fun to watch her!


 I was in charge of rolls for Thanksgiving and the girls wanted to help out too. They just played with the dough and had fun. 
 We spent Thanksgiving with Josh's side at the Taylor's house. It was a great time. After dinner me and the kids played Thanksgiving Bingo and mad a turkey craft.





 The day after Thanksgiving we got all our Christmas stuff out and decorated the house. We had fun and we're so excited for the holidays!




No comments: