Sunday, September 15, 2013

August

 Park time!

 We had fun having cousins sleep over and then shopping at the outlets!!



Bentley's last T-ball game. She was excited to get treats and her medal, but I think even more excited to be done!! Not her favorite, but I'm proud of her for finishing it out.

Raegan loves to empty her toy box and play with the bin!!

We love going on bike rides!!

Family dinner!!


Playing croquet!!


We celebrated my 28th birthday at my parents house. We had a yummy BBQ dinner and my favorite cake and enjoyed being outside.

My dad loves the babies!!
Cousin fun.... enjoying ice cream.
All the kids on my side. I love how Raegan's trying to get a taste of Bentley's ice cream.


I got some fun gifts. Spoiled by my families!! Bentley was excited about the nail polish she got me. 

On Monday, my actual birthday my mom watched the kids while we went out to the lake and rode on a wave runner and they enjoyed dinner at tucanos!! What a fun day it was....






I let Bentley read books at night before bed and this was how I found her asleep one night!!

We've gotten many cucumbers from our garden this year, so we decided to make some pickles. Bentley can eat a whole jar in a day if I let her. I remember doing the same thing when I was little.


Just a little crash and burn on her bike!!

We found a snake by our house. Bentley actually ran it over on her bike and didn't know it was a snake till she did! The girls came running into the house to tell me. There were about 5 girls and we were all screaming and scared to catch it in the bucket and once it was finally in the bucket no one wanted to carry it to the hills since it was trying to get out! Thank goodness for the neighbor boy who took it away for us.

No comments: