Wednesday, June 19, 2013

May

We planted a garden this year. We're excited to watch it grow!!
Raegan is now 4 months and happy as can be.....
At her 4 month appointment her stats were: 1% head, 30th% weight, 50th% height. I guess she's got a tiny head! The doctor also wants us to get her lazy eye looked at to make sure she can see good. She had another ear infection, she's teething, and she got shots which made for a really hard day for me! She was not the happy baby I know, but the next day she was just fine!!

We celebrated Cami's birthday! She's so good to her nieces and nephew!

Ready for church! Bentley has to pick out her outfit for church and help me with Raegans!!

Visiting dad at the Orem station!!

Bentley made me these treats at pre school for mother's day. I put them in the fridge to save them and later found she ate them all!!

We went to my parents house for Mother's day dinner! 

Josh had to work on Mother's day, so we went to visit him. He washed my car and spoiled me with some nice gifts.

Bentley's last dance class for the year! The parents got to watch and then the kids all got an award.  She got the sweetest smiles! 

We love that it's getting warm!!

Little Raegan just chillin!  She's such a good baby!

No comments: