Monday, December 3, 2012

November

 I am 31 weeks in this picture. Now I am actually 34 weeks, so I'm bigger now! I have been so bad about taking pictures this pregnancy. I took them every month with Bentley. I guess it's just different with the second one! And I feel like I am so much bigger this time, so I don't really want pics of myself. It's been a pretty good pregnancy. I am starting to get uncomfortable and ready to have her here! I think  Bentley thinks I will be pregnant forever. It's hard to explain time to her!
 We took Bentley to disney on ice. My mom and Cami also came with us! Bentley is obsessed with princesses and when they came out she was ecstatic. We had fun watching her expressions as the characters came out on the ice. It was an amazing show!

 Belle and the Beast. 
 Grandma spoiled her and bought the cinderella snow cone for her!
 Our family. Thank goodness "Movember" is over so the mustache could go away. Josh and his buddy at the station grew them out for November. I just couldn't get used to it on him!!! 
 Enjoying the show. We had excellent seats on the 5th row. It was great to be able to see the characters so close!
 Bentley's favorite princess is Cinderella, so we decided to let her dress up. She was so excited to be dressed up as Cinderella. 
Bentley enjoying our first snow!!

1 comment:

Harward Family said...

You look GREAT!!! You just have a cute little belly! Looks like you guys had such a fun time at disney on ice!