Thursday, December 20, 2012

December fun

 We endured the cold to take Bentley to temple square and see the lights. She loves temples and was so excited to see everything. 

 Bentley and her cousin Aspen enjoying the snow!

 For my moms birthday this year me and my sisters took her to Salt Lake and went to dinner and stayed in a hotel. It was tons of fun! We just love our mom so much.

I brought my pedicure stuff and  we gave each other pedicures in the hotel. It was awesome.....



 Foot soak!

 I think we should make this a tradition!!!!

 Our decorated Christmas tree this year!

 Bentley is so excited about Christmas this year! She is loving every part of it. 

 Letter "R" for Rudolph at preschool.

We have been busy working on my salon in the basement. I am going to be working from home once I have the baby. I am excited, but also a bit sad to leave the salon after being there for 8 years. 

No comments: