Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer


one of Bentley's favorite things to do is to go outside and play with the dog. She mauls the dog and the dog does the same to her!

Before my sister left for college she had a sleepover with me and Bentley while Josh was gone. We had fun going on a bike ride, doing insanity workouts, watching movies, and painting toes. We're going to miss her lots. It will just be weird to not see her as much!!
We went swimming with my friend Melinda and her daughter, Brooklyn. The girls had so much fun together....

We celebrated my birthday! I can't believe how old I am getting.... My mom made my favorite cake; strawberry shortcake.
Josh surprised me with the bookshelf he made!!
Me and my bookshelf! There's one more shelf that goes on top. I can't believe how talented Josh is! I just love it!!
We got to go boating with some friends one Saturday. We hadn't been for such a long time, but we both got up on the wakeboard and had so much fun!
Catching some air!!
Hangin out in the boat! Bentley loved boating and swimming in the lake. It got pretty stormy on our way in and made some big waves, which were kind of scary. We were soaking wet by the time we got to the marina.

3 comments:

Isaac and Francie said...

Very fun. Does that mean your fish are gone?

The Egan Family said...

LOVE THE BOOKSHELF!!! I'm so jealous! Josh is such a good hubby! happy birthday Nicole!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Your boating trip looked like so much fun! Wow Josh looks like quite the pro wake boarder. I love summer, too bad it's almost over:(