Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer fun!

We went swimming with Melissa and Jace. Bentley loves the water. She's a little too brave and just wants to be swimming all by her self.
She loved this tube, because she could just float around by her self.

Bentley and her cousin, Jace.
Bentley had a blast at the splash park with her cousins.

Bentley and Aspen
Brooke, Cole, and Bentley
Josh getting sworn in by the Sandy Fire Department.
We got a bike trailer for Bentley. It's been lots of fun to go on rides all together.

Bentley helping Josh open his father's day presents.

4 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Summer is the best isn't it! We need to go swimming again soon k! That bike trailer looks like a blast, I bet Bentley loves it.

Harward Family said...

Cute pictures!! Looks like you are having a fun summer already :) Miss you!!

The Egan Family said...

How fun!!! I love that Bentley loves the yellow floating tube! I'm so jealous that you have that biking trailer.. Connor and I want to get one so bad, but been too busy to go biking lately!

Robby and Rachel said...

Love the bike trailer!! I want one so bad. We got one at costco, but the front wheel was bent. I took it back and went to get another one and they were out! I am so mad!! It looks like a blast. Bentley is a freakin doll!!! Miss you guys.