Thursday, May 26, 2011

Colorado

We recently went to Colorado to see my sister in law graduate from High school. It was so much fun to be there with most of Josh's family.
Bentley had so much fun playing on the tramp.
For Missy's graduation present I gave her 2 bins full of food and personal hygiene stuff for her to take to college. I was able to get all this stuff practically free from my couponing. I was happy to share some of my storage with her.
Me and Missy
Bentley and her great grandma(mama) getting ready to make some cookies.
My niece, Aspen downing some diet coke. (not really, just getting some remnants.)
Bentley and Missy on gradation day.
Some of the siblings
Family at graduation.
Bentley found a graduation flower.
Giving Aspen some kisses.
Aspen being her happy self.
While we were in Colorado grams gave Bentley a Dora helmet and bell. She couldn't wait to put it on her scooter when we got home.
When we got home we celebrated my sister Cami's birthday. She will be graduating in a few days also.

2 comments:

Staci said...

The picture of her on the tramp is too funny!! She's such a cute and fun little girl, definitely full of spunk which is great! I can't believe that gift for your sister-in-law and that you got it from your couponing. I'm starting to learn some of this, maybe someday I can have a collection like yours!

Heather said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. If you really want to cry.. or just know more about it. Denny updates his blog regularly... http://dennyandwendy.blogspot.com

Oh a happier note... I can't believe how big Bentley is getting! She is so cute!!!