Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

We celebrated our 5th Anniversary on April 28th. My parents took Bentley for the weekend and Josh picked me up from work and surprised me with dinner and a night at the zermatt hotel in Midway. We had so much fun. It was so nice to relax and enjoy each other without Bentley. We had a yummy breakfast that morning and we were going to golf that morning, but had to get a rain check since it was snowing. I love being married to my best friend and to a guy that does so much for me. He's the BEST!
Happy 5 years.
They had a nice pool and hot tub. So nice to relax.


Getting warm by the fireplace, since it was snowing outside.

4 comments:

Brit said...

What a nice hubby. It looks like you guys had so much fun! Happy Anniversary!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Glad you guys were able to have a good anniversary and spend sme time together! That place looks nice and cozy!

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Happy 5 years!!!! Looks like a fun time :)

Staci said...

Five years and so many things for you to celebrate recently! Congrats on the graduation, that's a day I look forward to with Brad. Bentley is so cute, I love the pictures of her on her Easter egg hunt and then in her adorable dress!! So fun!