Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving with my family this year! We ate about 1:00 and had such good food.

This is my dad in front of some of the food! My dad made the turkey this year and also got a smoked turkey! It was seriously the best turkey I've ever had!

Bentley, Bryce, and Jace eating before everyone else!!


Bentley enjoying her food.




Dig in!!



All the fam minus me enjoying their food.





My aunt got married on Thanksgiving night and then we had pie with her family! We are so happy for her and wish her the best.


Me, my mom, and sisters decided to go out and do some Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving night. We tried toys r us, but the lines were ridiculously long, so we said, "forget that." Next we went and waited in line for the Modbe clothing sale. We were one of the first people in line, so we got to wait inside til the sale started! We got some great deals there and had fun deciding on what to buy! Then we to headed to Walmart. It was way crowded, but we were able to get everything we wanted and even price matched some of the things we wanted from Toys R Us. My mom was a good sport for going with us. We had lots of fun being together and getting all the "deals!"








2 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

It was a fun thanksgiving! I'm glad we went shopping even though it was way crouded and extrememly cold, I still had fun. We should make it a yearly tradition!

The Egan Family said...

oh, I love your middle's on the table! Those blocks with candy is such a cute idea! You're so creative Nicole! Looks like a fun thanksgiving!