Sunday, December 19, 2010

December

We had a Christmas party with the Ludwig side! We ate dinner, played games, crafts for the kids! It was a fun night!
Brooke and Cole decorating their ornaments.
Bentley making her ornament.
Josh and Bentley making her snowman.

Finished product.
Time to eat it...
Bentley and her great grandma Ludwig!
My mom recently had a birthday and she got this little table and chairs for her grand kids/daycare kids! My nephew Jace sat up so good in this chair.
My cute mom and her grandkids playing with the new table.


Enjoying some cake. Or maybe just the frosting...
Opening some presents.


We went to a fun party and a guy came and made balloon animals for the kids. Bentley got a cute Rudolph made for her. She was so excited.



We went to Thanksgiving Point to see the lights and get some ice cream.
Bentley sharing her ice cream cone with me.

That night they had live reindeer, so we went and saw them. Bentley was so amazed.



These are a little out of order, but this was how Bentley decorated the tree. She was having such a fun time!


We usually always have a real tree, but I think I am loving the fake one. No mess, no cost every year, don't have to worry about where to take it after Christmas is over, and it always looks perfect! Maybe someday we will do both.
Our ward Christmas party. Josh's sister, Francie came with us that night!

4 comments:

Brit said...

How fun! We got your Christmas card in the mail. Thank you for thinking of us! And what a cute family picture! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

kelsey and murray said...

bentley is a doll! i love december and parties!!!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Fun! Looks like you have beeen keeping busy. I love the holidays there is always so much fun stuff to do. Bentley will be so much fun on christmas. Can't wait!

Natalie said...

Looks like fun. I like fake trees also. I always said that I would never have a fake tree, but Jason changed my mind. lol...