Thursday, May 27, 2010

May

My sister had her baby! They named him Jace and he weighed 7 lbs. She had to be induced, because her blood pressure kept being way high! He's about 2 1/2 wks early and very healthy, which we are so glad!
I loved this pic of Melissa and Jace!

I had a break at work, so I had to run over to the hospital so I could see/ hold him! He's adorable...






I had fun doing a shower for one of my friends who is having a girl! My mom gave me a chocolate fountain like 3 years ago and this was the first time I used it! It was so much fun and so easy. Now I am going to have to use it more.




We recently went to Colorado to visit family and be there for Josh's sister, Natalie's high school graduation. We had lots of fun and were busy the whole time! We love being with family and we were sad to go home!


Bentley adores her cousin, Brooke. They had so much fun playing together! I think they look like they could be sisters.



Bentley and Cole playing together!

The brothers with Nat after her graduation.

All of the Fam minus a few people!!
Her graduation was on the football field and it was the fastest graduation I've ever been to!


Thanks to Natalie, who works at Chuck E Cheese gave all the kids tokens and free pizza. They had so much fun playing on all the rides. I think Josh had just as much fun as they did!




Dad helping Bentley with a game!

Bentley loves to play outside in the water!

This is one of Bentley's good friends, who is going to be moving. They are so cute to eachother! We're sad they have to move.















4 comments:

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! I am excited for Melissa Jace is really cute! You will have to tell her I said Congrats!

The Egan Family said...

Congrats for melissa! i'm glad things went well, her baby is so adorable!

Harward Family said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys are busy having fun. I can't wait to see you soon!!!

Natalie said...

Congrats to your sister. That is fun that you guys have kids close in age. It is always fun at get togethers.