Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Bentley sleeps so good in her crib. We put her down at 9:00 and she usually sleeps til about 5 or 6 in the morning. I love to go get her in the morning. She is so happy and gives the biggest smiles.


The Easter bunny came. I am totally late posting our Easter pictures, but I just haven't found the time to do it lately. I made Josh and Bentley go on a hunt to find their baskets. Josh got a bunch of candy, a shirt and tie. Bentley got a dress, a new binki and a toy that she lays under, which she absolutely loves. I got a hat and a shirt. That day we went to the Baldwin's for dinner and dessert. It was a great day...








I thought she looked adorable in her Easter dress and she even smiled for the picture.














Bentley is getting big so fast, I can't believe it. She is so much fun now that she's found her voice and is smiling. She got her first cold a couple weeks ago. She had an ear infection and a cough. It was so sad, and I didn't hardly sleep because I was so paranoid every time she'd cough. Josh always tells me I worry way too much, but I can't help it.









11 comments:

Unknown said...

Bentley looks so cute!! I love her Easter dress.

Harward Family said...

For some reason your post just showed up...a few days ago I was showing my mom how cute Bentley was and these pictures were not on there. That is weird...anyways Bentley is so CUTE! I love that she is smiling now and she is getting so BIG! I am coming out in June and I have to see her while I am visiting!! I loved her easter dress she looked so cute in it. I worry about Brooklyn all of the time so it must be a mom thing haha!

Robby and Rachel said...

Oh my gosh she is so freaking cute!!! I cant wait to meet her.. Hope you guys are doing great. hope to see you soon:)

Natalie said...

I love her smile. She is the cutest little thing around. I love this stage when they are smiling and making noise. I loved to sit and listen to my kids talk.

Cari Sorensen said...

She is getting so big and SO cute! Her sweet little Easter dress looks adorable on her! I can't wait to meet her! And guess what, it will be sooner than later! Justin quit his job today so we are actually moving back, and we will be there late on the 29th! YEAH! So I will call you as soon as the craziness of moving is over!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

She is so cute. I love when they start to smile at you. I'm glad she had a great first Easter. She looked cute in her Easter dress. I'm glad you guys are doing good.

Katie Jean said...

she has gotten so big! i love her little easter outfit :)

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

She is sooo cute! I love how much she is talking and laughing it's so much fun! She looked really cute in her easter dress.

Love said...

Cute Nicole! She always has the cutest accesories! Im sure that you just love being a mom! Im glad you had a good Easter! That picture IS really cute of her smiling! And Im also glad that she sleeps so well for you! What a blessing!

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Bentley looks just like you Nicole! She is so gorgeous!

THE CARTERS said...

Bentley is so so adorable. Those cheeks make me smile. She has grown so much! I can tell you and Josh are Awesome parents and Love her so much. Oh, and Happy Mothers Day this week end!!! Love you! Aunt Edie