Monday, April 27, 2009

Colorado/Josh's b-day

Gabe and Melissa loving Bentley!!


Josh turned 26 on the 25th of April. I keep teasing him about how old he is now, even though I am only a couple years behind him. He got pretty spoiled this year! He got 3 parties, one with his mom and family, one with my family, and his sister made a yummy turkey dinner for him. It's so nice to have such great families. Thanks for being so good to Josh!


Bentley doesn't really like to be on her tummy, but the doctor told me to make her do it a couple times a day to get her stronger. It's hard to make her do it when she's screaming, but in this picture she happened to be doing really good.



She loves to suck on her fingers.




We went to Colorado this past week to Josh's mom's house. Josh did a bunch of things around the house that his mom had been wanting done. He cut down two big trees and this small one, he painted the whole basement, put up some crown in one of the rooms, and a few other things. It was nice to get away and to be with the Seely family for the week. We love them and we had so much fun hanging out with them.













3 comments:

Love said...

Your husband is such a hard worker Nicole, with lots of talent! He is such a handy-man! I bet you are grateful for that. Your little girl is sooooo cute! And of course, as always, her outfits are so adorable! Everything is always matching, from headbands, to socks, to blankets! ha ha! I love it! So fun!! Happy birthday Josh!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

K that picture of me is sick, I look like i gained like 20 pounds. It is always fun celebrating birthdays. We're glad you married josh you guys are great for eachother, and he fits in so well with the fam. Happy anniversary tomorry! I can't wait to watch bentley boo.

Brit said...

You always have Bentley dressed in the cutest little outfits. I hope I get a little dolly to dress up someday too:) Don't get me wrong, I love to dress Max up. But girl clothes and accessories are so much fun!