Monday, March 16, 2009

Bentley's photos



We had a photographer come to our home and take Bentley's pictures. It was kind of nice doing it at our house. She was 3 weeks old when we got these done, it was really fun.


This picture was supposed to be done with a tree branch, but our photographer forgot it, so Josh told her he had something that would work perfect. He went downstairs and came back up with one of his elk antlers and a huge smile on his face. I think it actually turned out pretty good. Josh thinks Bentley's going to be his little huntin buddy, He loves this picture.


This picture has a funny story. First of all, she hated the tutus and she pooped all over me, the tutu and the blanket. It was a huge mess, I guess that's what I get for having her diaper off....





I like this pic of Josh holding her, even though she's crying. Josh is so cute with her.




She was pretty mad for most of these pictures, I guess she doesn't like her picture taken when she's naked.











She's so tiny in that big crib.












14 comments:

Harward Family said...

Those pictures turned out perfect! She is such a pretty girl. I love the picture with the antlers she just looks so tiny! How is work going for you?? I think about you a lot and I hope everything is going good for you! I just wish that I loved closer so we could get together and hang out like we use to!
MISS YOU!

Harward Family said...

I meant to say lived closer not loved ha ha ha silly me!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

I love the pictures. Josh is really cute with her. It's crazy how much she has changed already. She is getting cuter and cuter every day. I love her sooo much!!

Natalie said...

Those turned out really good. She is so tiny. I forget how little they are when they are born. They grow to fast.

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

She is so little. I love the elk horn picture. Josh looks like he is a great dad. I hope things are going good for you guys. You have a very cute little girl.

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Those pictures are so precious! What a cute little family. Cole and I still need to stop by... we'll call sometime and plan a day to meet the little one!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, especially the antler one. So cute!

Love said...

Cute Nicole!! How cute is that little girl! You can tell how much you and Josh love her by your faces in the pictures! The pictures turned out so cute, all of them are creative!

Calli Fox said...

Just keep taking those adorable pictures. You will never regret taking to many. There is never enough. I think Josh looks so handsome with his little girl. And you look amazing Nicole!! It was so fun to see you at OldNavy. I actually ended up getting the brown shirt. Kind of funny. Calli

DELYNN said...

What adorable pictures! I LOVE the one with the antlers. I know my husband would have loved that one! :) She is getting so big, so fast! Who took the pictures? I love that they came to your house.

THE COX FAMILY said...

Bentley is a cutie, we need to come see her. We'll plan a time, and pack our suitcases to venture your way. And Bentley is WAAAYYYYY cuter than her daddy. HA HA. ~Terry

Heather said...

Those are too stinking cute! I love them all! SO precious!

Cari Sorensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kendall said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are sooooo cute!!! I love the one with the elk antler! I need to show them to mark he will love them.