Friday, November 22, 2013

September/October

 Miss Raegan enjoying one of our homemade pickles. My girls are like me and love sour and salty stuff!!
 Bentley helped me make 10 freezer meals for the crockpot. We did it in about an hour and it's been so nice to have easy meals.
 We did our annual canning of tomato juice with my mom. It's always lots of work, but so nice to have the juice throughout the year!
 Raegan enjoyed a popsicle while we did our canning!

 We visited grandma Ludwig in the care center. In her last days she couldn't hardly open her eyes. She got pneumonia towards the end and that's what finally took her life we think. She died a few days after this picture. We're so glad for the fun times we spent with her and we're happy for her and know that she's reunited with all her family and she no longer has to be in pain or suffer!!


 Josh was watching the kids one day while I did hair and I came outside to this! Who says men can't multi task?? He's such a good dad!


 We did a Western themed activity days daddy daughter date. It was a lot of fun. We had sloppy joes, played fun games, and had someone teach the girls some country dancing!!


 We made these cute corsages for the dads to surprise their girls with. The girls loved them!

 Rubber ducky contest.


 Me and my cute partner Jenny!



 At the funeral home where grandma Ludwigs funeral was there was a pond with ducks and geese. The kids had fun feeding them!


 Aspen and Bentley at the gravesite. 
 Josh was one of the pall bearers. 








The kids got to pick a flower off the casket. They were pretty excited to have a flower from grandma. 
It was a beautiful day celebrating Grandma Ludwigs life. I'm so glad I got to know her. She was so sweet and treated me like her own granddaughter. Bentley loved grandma Ludwig. Sometimes when we'd ask her what we should do she'd say, "let's go see grandma Ludwig." Bentley said grandma always had the best treats.

No comments: