Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Another girl....

 I am now 20 wks along(halfway there.) And just found out we will be having another girl. We waited awhile to tell people, because I have had a few miscarriages! We are so happy that everything is going well with this pregnancy. We kind of hoped that it would be a boy, but another girl will be so fun and we are excited! It will be nice to have everything, especially since both girls will be born in the same month within a week or so of each other!

Bentley was so excited to see her baby sister! She would've been mad if it was a boy! All along she has told us it was a girl and if we even say the word boy she would correct us and tell us it's a girl!(Don't mind our squinty eyes in this pic. It was really sunny.)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! Congrats!!! That is so exciting! You're not too far behind me! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hoping you're feeling well through this pregnancy though! You looking GREAT!

Isaac and Francie said...

Nice blog updates! I love seeing pictures of Bentley. She is getting so grown up. And, we are SO excited for another baby!

Harward Family said...

I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you!!! You will LOVE having 2 girls together! Miss you and you look so good!!

Harward Family said...

Oh this makes me so happy for you!! You will LOVE having two girls it's pretty great! You look amazing and I am just so happy for you!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats on your baby girl!! That is exciting they will have fun playing together!

Staci said...

That's so exciting!! I'm happy to hear that everything is going well and sorry to hear about the miscarriages. I was actually thinking about you the other day and wondering how your family is doing, so I'm happy to know that all is well!

Brit said...

Ahhh congratulations!!! I'm so sorry to hear of the other miscarriages but I'm so glad all is well with this one! You look awesome too by the way.