Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February

We had a family day and took Bentley bowling. She hadn't been before and she loved it!
Watching to see how many pins she knocked down.


We had a great valentines day! Me and Bentley made chicken parmesan and some heart breadsticks. And for dessert we made strawberry shortcake. Josh brought me home some pretty flowers and a gift card. Bentley loved having a fun dinner and she was excited to drink out of fun glasses.
Our table that we decorated.
Happy Valentines Day!
My family did a fun party for my grandma's birthday. They rented out the whole jump house. The kids had a blast on all the inflatable toys. Josh and I actually had a lot of fun too!
Happy birthday grandma!
My cute grandma even went down one of the slides!

Bentley wanted to try on Josh's fire gear! Josh recently got hired with Orem City fire department full time! We are so happy and he loves it there!

We went out with Josh as he did some training with the dog! He catches pigeons on a local chevron roof and trains his dog with them. Bentley enjoyed watching! I thought she would be sad when we were shooting the birds, but she kept saying, "shoot the pigeons guys."
He has a launcher that he puts the bird and and once the dog finds the bird (by scent) she points the bird and Josh launches it, then we shoot it and she goes and gets it! She is doing a great job. She isn't even a year old and she's already doing so good! I felt kind of bad shooting the birds at first, but then I got over it and had fun!
Bringing back one of the pigeons that we shot.


1 comment:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun stuff. I'm sad I was sick and couldn't go to Grandmas B-day. Looked like a blast! Grandma is so cute, that's awesome she went down the slide. That's awesome Kelty is so advanced already.