Monday, January 30, 2012

Bentley is 3!!

We celebrated Bentley's birthday a little early this year, because Josh and I were on a trip. I felt bad we were going to be gone, so I wanted to make sure I made it special. She thought this was really her birthday, so it was all right
Bentley is very into princesses, especially cinderella, so we did a little cinderella birthday party with family.
Bentley is so much fun, definitely a busy 3 year old. She's my little buddy, especially when Josh is gone at the station.
This was the Cinderella cake I made for her. It was fun.

Bentley and some cousins eating their pizza.
I forgot to buy candles and all I had was a #2 candle, but she really turned 3.
Opening some presents.


Me and my cute Bentley/princess.
Cutting the cake.

Bentley wanted a pink and purple cake!

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

Cute cute cute cake!!! You're so creative!! I could never make anything like that! I cant believe Bentley is three, she is growing up so fast!