Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines day



For Valentines Day we went to church and then came home and made cafe rio pork salads. This is Josh's favorite, so I decided to make it for him. For dessert we had homeade sugar cookies, which are my favorite. Hope you all had a good day.




Mom's little helper









My parents watched Bentley over night so me and Josh could go on a date! They saved this box for her from a new treadmill they got. She thought that was the greatest thing ever. We came and picked Bentley up and watched the super bowl, and of course had really good food.













6 comments:

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Her valentines dress is SO CUTE.... makes me excited to have a girl one day, hopefully :) I can't believe Bentley is already one!! Wow. They seriously grow up too fast. Her one year pictures are so darling. Glad you're doing well Nicole!

Staci said...

I love the cute little outfits, she's adorable!! I can't believe she's already one, I swear I was just at your baby shower.

Harward Family said...

I am in LOVE with her valentines day outfit...SO CUTE! I love that her hair is in a little pig tail on top of her head :) She is so adorable!!!!

Natalie said...

I love her dress. It is so cute. Did you make it?

Love said...

Wow Nicole! I cant believe Bentley is already one!! Time flies! She looks cute in all her pictures! I'm glad you have been having fun and doing well!!

Jessica, McKay, Riley & Kayden said...

She is such a cute little girl. I can't beleive she is already one. I remember being at Brookies blessing when we were both pregnant. I also love her dress.