Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Bentley is here!!


Bentley Nicole Ludwig
She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz 19 1/2 in long
She has blonde hair, lots in back and not much on top!
Born Thursday Jan 22nd and 11:00 am
Proud parents!

Josh is adorable with her!

In the car seat ready to go home. She looks so tiny in there.

Our Baby girl is finally here after 36 hours of labor! I was in labor mostly at my house. We went in on Tuesday night at 2 in the morning and I was only a 1, so they sent us home! I was having painful contractions all night and all day the next day! They were 3-5 min apart and by Wednesday night I pretty much couldn't handle it anymore! Finally at 3 in the morning I told Josh I couldn't wait any longer. We waited so long, because we didn't want to get sent home again. When we got there they checked me and I was a 6 almost 7, no wonder I was dying of pain! They gave me my epidural right away and then I felt wonderful. The delivery went great and me and the baby were super healthy. She's a pretty good baby other than when it's time to feed her. She screams and tries to fight me. Once she latches on she will eat for a long time, but getting her to do it is so much work. I thought baby's loved to eat, but she makes it seem like I am torturing her. I'm sure she will get better and get the hang of it, but it's pretty frustrating for me. We love her and think she's the cutest thing around. We feeel so blessed to have such a healthy baby. I still can't believe she was in my stomach just 4 days ago!

20 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATS!!! BENTLEY! I LOVE THAT NAME! You look so good for just having her! She is adorable! I hope you're doing good and feeling ok. Keep up with your pain pills! I cannot stress that enough! I can't believe 36 hours of LABOR! wow! You go woman! When can I bring you dinner? SERIOUSLY... I will NOT take no for an answer!

hay2386@netscape.net

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you!! She looks cute and you look great!

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

She is sooo cute and so much fun. We love her so much already!! Mom said she had a lot of fun staying with you guys. I bet it was nice to have her there. We're so excited she is here and healthy!! See ya soon!

Harward Family said...

Nicole she is so beautiful and you look so great! When they wheeled me to that car after I had Brooklyn I looked really bad! I wish I was there to see her in person so BAD! You better just keeping posting lots of pictures of her so I can see her growing. I hope that feeding time gets better which I am sure it will soon! I miss you and I am glad that you are both doing good!

Love ya!

Love said...

Congrats Nicole! Im so glad everything went so well for you! I am so happy for you and your little family! She sure is a cutie!

Brit said...

She is beautiful! I can't tell who she likes like? Hope you are recovering well and finding some time to rest. Motherhood is great!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Congrats she is soo cute! Good luck with nursing it is a pain at first but they get better and it gets easier!

Cari Sorensen said...

Oh my goodness! She looks SO adorable in her little car seat, I just want to pick her up and cuddle her!! I cannot believe you waited so long to go to the hospital, but I know how you felt, not wanting to be sent home again! You look beautiful as always!!! Congrats again, and welcome to motherhood... frustrating at times, but you'll get through it!!!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Yeah... I knew she would come before your induce date. She is so pretty! Cole and I would love to come visit sometime in the next couple of weeks once you get all settled if thats ok?!
Congrats you guys!

DELYNN said...

Congrats. She is adorable. and what a great name. You look way to good to just have had a baby! (there are rules ya know! you have to look horrible or it's not fair to the rest of us that do! :)

Natalie said...

Nicole, congrats! Bentley is such a doll. I know its crazy how fast time flies, before you know it she'll be one.

KaSs MiLeS said...

This is Melissa's sister-in-law, sorry i am totally blog stalking you right now, but i wanted to tell you congratulations and that you look so fantastic after giving birth, i seriously looked like i had been drowned for like a month! You have a cute family! Congrats again!

Robby and Rachel said...

Oh My Gosh she is SO SO CUTE!!! I love the name!!! I cant wait to meet her!!! She is definately a doll

Colby and Hilary said...

Congrats Nicole!!! I am so happy for you!! Kamri was the same way with eating. It was so so hard. I promise it gets better. My sister had to keep telling me that. Good Luck

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Congrats mommy and daddy! You don't even look like you had a baby nicole. Lucky!

Shawn and Shantae Yeats said...

Congrats!! Im so excited for you, She looks adorable.

THE COX FAMILY said...

She is so sweet and so tiny.I wish I could remember El that way. Congratulations. You guys a such a cute little family and you look beautiful. YEAH for new babies!

Misty said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys.

Randy and Candice said...

Nicole She is adorable! I can't wait to see her!

THE CARTERS said...

Ya Whoo!!! So Happy for the both of you! She is Beautiful. Keep up the good work on feeding her. She'll get the hang of it. It is the best thing for her. I hope I can see her soon! Love ya bunches and congrats again!