Monday, September 8, 2008

21 weeks/ Ultrasound

This is a picture of her head and her hand just after she was sucking her thumb



I really don't like these pictures, but they show how big my belly is getting. Which I'm sure I'll look back at these pics and think my belly looks tiny once I'm farther along.Today we went for my 21 week doctors appointment which was also my ultrasound. We cheated and found out the sex at 16 weeks. We haven't really bought anything just in case it was wrong. But as soon as the doctor started she showed us that she was definitely a GIRL!!! She is very healthy and the doctor said everything looks really good. It's such a relief to hear that. She was moving all over and we caught a few shots of her sucking her thumb. We can't wait til she is here. I have been feeling her move so much now and I love it. Josh is bummed though because he can't quite feel her yet!
So far it's been a great pregnancy and hopefully it continues to stay that way!

12 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Your belly looks so cute. Im glad its still a girl, now you can go hog wild and buy all of the cute girly stuff!!

Cari Sorensen said...

Hey Nicole, you look SO great! You are adorable! And you are right, because you will look back at think you were SO tiny!!! I remember thinking that when I looked back at how small I was too, and remembering how much I loved that stage, but then you get too big and uncomfortable! So enjoy it now!!!
I miss you so much, but I am so excited for you and glad that she looks healthy!

Colby and Hilary said...

Yay for it still being a girl!! We found out what we were having at 16 weeks and after buying a whole mess of boy stuff, including stuff for his bedroom, at 21 weeks we found out our little one was actually a girl!!! It wasn't funny then but it is now!!! I love my little girl! Congrats, I am so happy for you

Harward Family said...

You are probably the cutest pregnant person in the world!! you look great and I am so Happy that you are having a girl! she is going to be so cute! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks:)miss you!

Natalie said...

You are so cute pregnant i wish i could look as cute as you. Im glad its still a girl, there funner to buy for.

justnjess said...

I am glad she is healthy, that is the most important. Now you can buy that crib bumper! you are so good to take pictures of your belly, I never did cause I hated doing that but now I kinda wish that I could see.

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

Hey friends, how are you?
Josh just told Cole a couple of weeks ago that you were expecting.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We are very excited for you!

Love said...

Hey Nicole! Have you picked out a name yet??

Cari Sorensen said...

Come on Nicole it has almost been a month, and I am sure you are bigger now!!! I need to see more pictures, if I can't see you in person! I hope you are feeling well.

Katie Jean said...

hey nicole, its katie bennett. josh told me your blog. you look so cute prego! i know you probably dont feel it, but you look good. im so excited for you guys. hope your feeling well.

The Egan Family said...

I still cant believe you're pregnant! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats on having a little princess!

N. March said...

Congratulations! I know it's kind of late, but I haven't seen you at all. You look great, I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant.